Signing a Release after a Motor Vehicle Accident After a New Jersey auto accident, bicycle accident, motorcycle crash, or trucking accident, don’t be surprised if the other driver’s insurance company wants to quickly settle with you. Even your own insurance company may want you to sign a release before authorizing vehicle repairs.  Here’s what you need to know about signing an insurance release form.

Insurance companies know that they can save money by trying to get people involved in accidents to settle early on— before people know about their injuries or the true extent of damages. If you have signed a waiver after  a car crash when you were not represented by an attorney, only to realize you settled too soon for not enough money, you still may be able to receive additional compensation for personal injuries.

Contact a qualified Trenton accident attorney at Gaylord Popp, LLC, for help obtaining the compensation to which you are entitled, even after signing off on a release. You can reach our Central New Jersey personal injury law firm at 888-716-8086 or 609-771-8611 for a complimentary consultation today.