Gaylord Popp Provides Links and Resources to Inform Its Trusted Clients
The Gaylord Popp law firm in Trenton wants our clients to have as much information as possible when facing their New Jersey legal problems. For this reason, we provide links to valuable resources for you to use as you learn more about your case.
No matter how much you know there is always more to learn about workers’ compensation, debt collection, disability issues, or motor vehicle accidents.
- State of New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development: Workers’ Compensation:This State website contains all the most up-to-date information for New Jersey workers seeking compensation. This includes information for injured workers and employers/insurance carriers. Legal information and online government services are also provided.
- U.S. Social Security Administration Disability Home Page:The United States Social Security Administration provides valuable and comprehensive information for all disabled Americans. Included are a description of the government program, applying for benefits, appeal procedures, qualifying medical conditions, and online forms.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: State Traffic Safety:This website offers the latest traffic accident statistics and information by state. Just click your state on the map and to find the statistics you want.
- New Jersey “DMV.org” Home Page: “The DMV Made Simple”:This non-public, privately owned and operated website to helps= New Jersey drivers navigate the New Jersey motor vehicle agencies. It offers contact information, relocation information, safety news, forms, publications you may need, and much more.
- State of New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission Home Page:This homepage offers information for New Jersey motorists. It includes recent publications, safety information, legal parameters, registration procedures, locations, and traffic updates.
- State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury: Division of Pensions and Benefits:This website includes information for all workers who are part of the New Jersey Pensions and Benefits program. It includes useful information for both active and retired pensioners and links to many online services.
- Federal Trade Commission Debt Collection Consumer Information:This useful website is intended to help the consumer deal with debt collectors. It helps to explain exactly what the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act is, what it does to protect you, and how to deal with debt collectors.
- Federal Trade Commission: Fair Debt Collection Practices Act:This website provides a full, amended, legal version of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. This Act is intended to prohibit abusive practices by debt collectors.