What To Do If The Insurance Company Won’t Pay for Their Own Doctor’s Recommended Treatment

If the insurance company won’t pay for the treatment recommended by their own doctor, the first thing you need to do is contact your lawyer. We will help you with the process going forward.

We will then get the medical notes from your treating medical doctor. These notes will indicate you are in need of the care being recommended. Next, we’ll file a motion in workers’ compensation court, and we’ll later tell the judge you are being intentionally denied the treatment recommended by the insurance company’s own doctors.

The judge may then decide to sign a court order forcing the insurance company to pay for the medical treatment needed for your condition to improve so you can return to work. Watch the video to learn more.

If you have been injured in a way that prevents you from working and you have additional questions, call us at 609-771-8611. I welcome your call. Review our media library on our website at http://www.GaylordPopp.com to learn more about workers’ compensation.

Gaylord Popp
850 Bear Tavern Road
Suite 308
Trenton, NJ 08628