Gaylord Popp, LLC Provides Legal Solutions for New Jersey Residents
Sometimes it seems that life deals us unfair blows. We all want to think that the government, our employers, and insurance companies will always act in our best interests when things go wrong.
Unfortunately, this is not always true. One day everything is moving along smoothly; the next, you find yourself with legal problems that seem almost impossible to solve. But as New Jersey lawyers, we do not believe anything is impossible. We proudly represent injured workers, the disabled, and victims of vehicle accidents and unfair collection practices. Let us represent you.
A Legal Practice Focused on New Jersey Priorities
At Gaylord Popp, LLC, our compassionate team wants to help people like you. Located in central New Jersey, we handle real problems for real people, including:
- Workers’ Compensation. You get injured at work and reach out for help, but you suddenly find that your income has dried up and the insurance company is not paying your medical bills. You could even be denied treatment, sent to a doctor you do not trust, or be laid off—even fired. Don’t go it alone. We can deal with these problems and more, giving you the time you need to heal.
- Social Security Disability. When you are disabled and can’t work, the bills still arrive right on time every month. So you reach out to Social Security for help. Then the denial letter arrives. Or maybe your application is being delayed. These things, and many more, can get in the way of an approval. Let us take the reins and get things moving again.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents. Not one of us plans to get in an accident when we take to the highways. However, most of us have been involved in at least one wreck. Whether the crash involves automobiles, trucks, or motorcycles, the end result can cause serious injury, property loss, and even death. We represent the victims of roadway mayhem and work hard to make sure you and your family receives the compensation you deserve.
- Disability Pension When you are counting on a disability pension to keep going and you are denied, your future can seem very scary. We can examine the details of your denial and handle an appeal. You have rights; let us exercise them.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Until the worst happens, many of us have never heard of or thought about the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). Being bombarded with phone calls and letters from collection agencies can weaken even the strongest among us. But the fact is the FDCPA protects every American from unfair harassment. We know exactly how to deal with the agencies that threaten to ruin your life and get them off your back, while protecting your good name.
We Offer What Many Others Don’t
No matter how hopeless your situation may seem, we understand what you are going through and we want to help. When you contact the Gaylord Popp law firm in New Jersey, we can assure you of:
- Experience. As Trenton attorneys, we have successfully represented many clients over the years. One reason for our success? Simple: we have the experience and knowledge to make sure you get the best possible result in your case. Check out our biographies and testimonials.
- The Personal Touch. We believe that each of our clients deserves the kind of caring, personal attention we would want ourselves. To that end, an attorney is the first person you will be referred to when you contact us. One of our managing partners, Sam Gaylord or Larry Popp, talks to each and every prospective client before anything else is done.
- Teamwork. We have found that working as a team allows us to offer you the most effective representation. When you come to us with a legal problem that threatens to ruin you, our highly trained staff immediately comes together to tackle your case as a professional team. We are problem solvers who provide practical, real-world solutions.
- Convenience. While our main office is in Trenton, we offer two other locations in Edison and Cherry Hill to make it easier for you to visit us.
- Affordability. Every potential client receives a free initial consultation—no exceptions. We make it a priority to keep our services cost-effective so anyone needing our help can get it.
Contact the lawyers who care today. Call Gaylord Popp, LLC in Trenton toll-free at (888) 716-8086 and get started making things right again.